Don’t Miss Our Fall-Fun-List!
October is a time for beautiful fall colors, pumpkins, hot cider, caramel apples and hayrides. You can experience all of that and MORE at Jerry Smith Pumpkin Farm. October was made for visits to Wisconsin’s Favorite Family Farm, located in Kenosha, WI.
Although the Farm offers fun activities at special events spring through fall, this is our favorite time of year because our hand-painted displays are open daily and the activity area (weather permitting) is open Monday – Friday from 4pm – 8pm and Saturday – Sunday from 10am – 8pm. We love seeing the smiling faces of our families old and new at the farm, whether they are cuddling with our baby animals, enjoying our Crazy Corn Maze or enjoying some delicious hot apple cider. Many of our guests visit us multiple times in October!
- Aww, they are so cute! Get your chance to cuddle with AND have your photo with our baby sloth, wallaby or armadillo in our petting zoo that includes 50 animals waiting to meet you! We also have camel and pony rides for the kids.
- The Jerry Smith FREE hand painted display area is a tradition for families since 1975! We encourage you to pose in our displays, literally, and share your photos with us on Facebook or tag us on Instagram!
- Fall goodies? We got ‘em! From our famous homemade cookies, caramel apples to pumpkin donuts and so much more! We also have concession areas to feed and hydrate your flock after playing hard in our activity area.
- Adult beverage time. Celebrate fall at Jerry Smith with Oktoberfest & other assorted beers. Served to you by the area’s very own Shriners! Available on the weekends of October 5 & 6 and October 12 & 13 from 11am – 6pm!
- Nothing says fall like a hayride, right?! Unlimited hayrides are part of the fun in our activity area so hop aboard and let’s explore the farm!
- Jump Around! On our giant bounce pillow that’s open to all ages!
- We have fun for all ages in our activity area!
Here’s a comprehensive list for our detail oriented visitors. Activity areas, unless otherwise noted, are open Monday-Friday, from 4pm-8pm and Saturday – Sunday, from 10am to 8pm.