Fall is a time for beautiful fall colors, pumpkins, hot cider, caramel apples and hayrides. You can experience all of that and MORE at Jerry Smith Pumpkin Farm in Somers, Wisconsin.
Although the Farm offers fun activities at special events spring through fall, this is our favorite time of year because our hand-painted displays are open daily and our activity area (weather- permitting) is open Monday – Friday from 4pm – 8pm and Saturday – Sunday from 10am – 8pm. We love seeing the smiling faces of first time and returning families old and new at the farm from Wisconsin, Illinois and beyond.
- The Jerry Smith FREE hand painted display area is a tradition for families since 1975! We encourage you to pose in our displays, literally, and share your photos with us on Facebook or tag us on Instagram!
- Fall goodies? We got ‘em! From our famous homemade cookies, caramel apples to pumpkin donuts and so much more! We also have concession areas to feed and hydrate your flock after playing hard in our activity area.
- Aww, the animals are so cute! Cuddle with baby animals AND take photos in our petting zoo that includes 50+ animals waiting to meet you!
- Nothing says fall like a hayride, right?! Unlimited hayrides are part of the fun in our activity area so hop aboard and let’s explore the farm!
- Jump Around! On our giant jump pad that’s open to all ages!
Looking for more details on how to plan your visit? We recommend reading our Plan Your Visit page.
We have fun for all ages in our activity area! Here’s a comprehensive list for our detail oriented visitors. Activity areas, unless otherwise noted, are open Monday-Friday, from 4pm-8pm and Saturday – Sunday, from 10am to 8pm.
- Family Activities (included w/ admission – $5 on weekdays, $10 on weekends, 2 and under free)
- UNLIMITED Giant Jump Pad
- UNLIMITED 6 Acre Crazy Corn Maze
- UNLIMITED Petting Zoo (additional cost for feed)
- UNLIMITED Kids Straw Maze
- UNLIMITED Hayrides
- UNLIMITED time in all of our play areas including:
- Tire Mountain
- Climbing Wall of Tires
- Giant Tube Play Area
- Tube Swing
- Wooden Tractor Play Structure
- 2 Rainbow Play Sets with sand piles
- Big Sand Toy Hill
- Basketball Hoop
- More Activities for a small fee:
- Food/Concessions until 8pm
- Face Painting – Prices vary based on design (10am – 6pm)
- Dr. Destruction’s Haunted Forest – $7 (Open Monday – Friday 4pm – 8pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am – 8pm, Not Open 10/31)
Everyone is required to follow the State of Wisconsin current guidelines for COVID-19 safety. Please practice social distancing when possible and wear masks as directed by the state orders. Jerry Smith Pumpkin Farm has hand sanitizing stations on the property for your convenience and safety.