Fall is a time for beautiful fall colors, pumpkins, hot cider, caramel apples and hayrides. You can experience all of that and MORE at Jerry Smith Pumpkin Farm in Somers, Wisconsin. Now is the time to plan a visit to Jerry Smith Pumpkin Farm’s fall festivities that are open September 18–October 31, 2021!
Our Farm offers fun activities at special events spring through fall, and fall is our favorite time of year. Our hand-painted pumpkin displays are open daily and our activity area (weather- permitting) is open Monday–Friday from 4:00pm–8:00pm and Saturday–Sunday from 10:00am-8:00pm. We love seeing the smiling faces of first time visitors and returning families from Wisconsin, Illinois and beyond.
- The Jerry Smith FREE hand painted display area is a tradition for families since 1975! We encourage you to pose in front of our displays and share your photos on social media. Please don’t forget to check-in or tag us! We often highlight your photos on our own social media!
- Fall goodies? We’ve got ‘em! From our famous frosted fresh-baked cookies, to gourmet caramel apples, to apple cider donuts and so much more! We also have concession areas to feed and hydrate your flock after playing hard in our activity area.
- Pumpkins, gourds, stalks & more! Are you looking for fantastic fall decor? From Cinderella pumpkins to Swan gourds, we have the best selection to decorate your home!
- Aww, the animals are so cute! Meet our baby animals and take photos in our petting zoo that includes 50+ animals waiting to meet you!
- Nothing says fall like a hayride, right?! Unlimited hayrides are part of the fun in our paid activity area so hop aboard to explore the farm!
- Jump Around on our giant bounce pad that’s open to all ages!