DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RAIN, THE ACTIVITY AREA WILL BE CLOSED SEPT. 14 & 15 (THIS WEEKEND).
THE COUNTRY STORE, HAND PAINTED FALL DISPLAYS, AND SNACK SHACK ARE ALL OPEN SEPT. 14 & 15. COME VISIT US TO GET YOUR COOKIES, CIDER, CHILI, PUMPKINS AND MORE THIS WEEKEND!
We will announce as soon as it reopens. Thank you for your understanding.
Fall Festivities at Wisconsin’s Favorite Family Farm
September 14 – October 31
Monday – Friday: Attractions Open 4pm – 8pm
Saturday & Sunday: Fall Attractions Open 10a – 8pm
Country Store: Open 8am – 8pm Daily
No admission fee to walk through hand painted fall displays.
Activity areas are $5/visitor during the week, $10/visitor on weekends.
Children 2 and under are free.
Family Activities (included w/ admission):
- UNLIMITED Giant Bounce Pillow
- UNLIMITED 6 Acre Crazy Corn Maze
- UNLIMITED Petting Zoo (additional cost for feed)
- UNLIMITED Kids Straw Maze
- UNLIMITED Hayrides
UNLIMITED time in all of our play areas including:
- Tire Mountain
- Climbing Wall of Tires
- Giant Tube Play Area
- Tube Swing
- Wooden Tractor Play Structure
- 2 Rainbow Play Sets with sand piles
- Big Sand Toy Hil
- Basketball Hoop
- Nicks Kid Show (11am-5pm)
More Activities (small fee):
- Food/Concessions until 8pm
- Pony and Camel Rides – $6 (10am – 6pm)
- Face Painting – Prices vary based on design (10am – 6pm)
- Balloons by Amber (10am-6pm)
We do accept credit cards. Military discount is 10%. No pets allowed.